CLASS DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
|Yoga Schedule||Pilates & Barre Schedule||Aqua Schedule||Cycle Schedule||Fitness Floor Schedule||Wellness Schedule|
LifeBridge Health & Fitness Group Exercise Schedule
Click here to download PDF version of the class schedule.
All Wellness and Ab Classes are listed on separate schedule at theFitness Desk.
We recommend for safety and as a courtesy, that participants enter class at the scheduled start time. Proper warm-up time ensures a safe and efficient workout. When entering a class late, please begin in the back of the class. Please inform instructor of any special considerations. CycleFit , Barre Design, Treadmill and TRX classes please sign-up at the service desk one hour and fifteen minutes prior to class time. Only one slot per participant. If you are more than 5 minutes late to any of these classes you will lose your reserved spot. No exceptions. You may register for a spot up to one week in advance for a $5 fee. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will lose your paid reserved spot. It is recommended to reserve a bike on Holiday rides.
AquaFit participants may bring their own webbed gloves to class. Aqua shoes or Aqua socks are recommended. Noodles, hand held buoys, kickboards, and aqua belts are provided.
• Aqua Cardio is a high energy workout to build a better heart and core to improve balance with intervals to maximize each participants potential for improve health all while in the pool.
• Aqua Power challenges the participant with interval training to burn fat…and without stress on the joints.
• Aqua Zumba program gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, the Aqua Zumba class blends it all together into a safe, challenging, water-based workout .
• Aqua Belt allows the participant to suspend the movements for a cardiovascular workout, while building a strong core and lower body.
• Aqua Tabata interval training is one of the most effective types of high intensity interval training. Mixing this format with the properties of water through a variety of simple, yet intense exercises, allows each class to blast away the calories and provide noticeable results in a short
amount of time.
• Aqua Arthritis is a pool-based, recreational exercise class for people with arthritis. Classes are led by professionals who are certified by the Arthritis Foundation as Aqua Arthritis instructors who will guide you through a series of water exercises in our warm-water therapy pool.
• Balanced Body is a full body strengthening class using the stability balls, body bars and fitballs. Works the core muscles to increase stability, improve posture and work all of your muscle in creative ways. The emphasis of this class is improving flexibility, balance, body awareness, posture and core strength.
• Barre Fitness is a class that fuses the disciplines of core conditioning, strength and flexibility to produce long, lean muscles, a flexible, and youthful body. Classes are best described as a low-impact workout that combines several exercise elements for high-impact results.
• Body Pump is the original barbell class set to music that will strengthen all the major muscle groups. It is your hour of power.
• Functional Strength goes beyond traditional strength training by moving through all planes of motion with multi joint, compound movements to enhance everyday performance.
• SHRED is an interval training workout. Each workout will combine strength training segments with cardio intervals to increase muscular endurance, develop the cardiovascular system and BURN lots of calories!
• Stability Ball Blast is a full body strengthening class using the stability ball which works the core muscles to increase balance, improve posture, and work all of your muscles in creative ways.
• CycleFit is a high calorie burning cardio workout with music on a stationary bike, targeting specific energy zones. The bike has a self adjustable resistance knob. The classes are led by Cyclefit ‘coaches’ who will motivate the participant over hills and other terrains for a workout that is good for all fitness levels.
• CycleFit /Core use the stationary bike for the cardio component. The Abs and core work follow the cardio portion in Studio B.
Treadmill class is a cardio- interval class designed to challenge your speed and/or endurance. The instructor will coach you to maximize your efforts, burn calories while leaving it all on the treadmill.
CycleYoga is 30 minutes of interval training on the cycle bikes to get the heart rate up to burn fat and then enjoy 30 minutes of Vinyasa style yoga to stretch out and tone the muscles we just worked. Get that total mind/body workout in one hour!
COMBINATION CLASSES :
• Body Sculpt is a classic “old-school” workout that tones and strengthens the entire body. Varying types of equipment may be used in this class to target all the major muscle groups. Fun and effective for all fitness levels.
• Cardio Boot Camp Extreme cross training at its best! This total body circuit challenge combines intervals of cardiovascular drills for high intensity calorie burn with dynamic, functional exercises using the Body Bars, BOSUs, bands and Kettlebells. Max effort, and EXTREME results!
• Cardio Challenge a 30 minute non-stop aerobic workout which may include low impact aerobics and/or basic step followed by muscle conditioning and core work to combine a fun, challenging total body workout.
• Cardio Sculpt is a cardio sculpting class which blends intervals of aerobic activity with free weights to tone and sculpt.
• Step Interval combines choreographed, high energy step work with intervals of strength training.
MIND AND BODY CLASSES:
Yoga classes are closed 10 minutes after start time. Yoga participants may perform in bare feet and may prefer to provide their own yoga mat, however, mats, stretch straps, blocks and blankets are available in each studio.
• Pilates Core Fusion Enhanced STOTT PILATES mat through the use of many props including balls, bands, and weights for the development of a strong, coordinated trunk, abdominals and back musculature.
• Fit Fusion A 45 minute no impact class designed to increase total body strength, balance and flexibility. Class combines yoga, core strength, active isolations and stretching.
•Meditation This 45 minute class will help you begin to explore different ways of meditating.
• Tai Chi has been proven to lower blood pressure, ease chronic pain, and improve balance. This class is low impact and contains flowing movements, gentle stretching, and breathing exercises.
• Power Yoga is a dynamic and energizing flowing sequence of yoga postures (or “asanas”) that are linked together by connective momentum. Power yoga is designed to promote lower and upper body strength, balance and flexibility.
• Yoga focusing on body alignment and breath work while holding poses, this Iyengar inspired yoga teaching style simultaneously builds strength and flexibility for all levels of yoga students. Poses are taught with modifications and variations to develop the practice of beginner and advanced students alike! Gentle Yoga and Sunday morning Yoga (10:00 am) are low or moderate intensity level classes.
• Chair Yoga is an entry level seated yoga class.
• Yoga Fusion inspires members with a combination of yoga asanas that raise the body’s heat, intense core functional training to strengthen and tone the core and stretching to produce energy and a state of inner calm.
• Zumba is a fusion of body sculpting movements with easy to follow dance steps to the tune of Latin music.
• Zumba Toning combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba moves to create a calorie-torching, strength-training dance fitness-party.
• BOKWA is a new and totally uniques cardio classwhere you draw letters and numbers with your feet while moving to today’s popular music. Because the steps are structured as letters and numbers everyone can do BOKWA.
• Barre Design is designed to focus on technique and transform the body of one of equal balance, strength, and flexibility. Utilizing the barre to perform small isometric movements for a total body workout that creates long, lean muscle without bulk.
TRX is a 50 minute class that will include a warm-up, strength and cardio circuit. The class will offer a total body workout, incorporating strength, flexibility, balance, power, and core.