Welcome to the KidZone at LifeBridge Health & Fitness!
All KidZone employees are certified in Infant and Child CPR. Each employee also gets a State and Federal Background Check as well as Drug Testing. We want your child(ren) to be happy and safe while you enjoy the facility and they enjoy age-appropriate activities including educational games, crafts, technology (computers, video games, TV/DVDs, etc.) and story time
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Requirements & Restrictions:
- 2 months to 12 years old only
- 2.5 hour time limit on visits
- Though not required and while walk-ins are certainly accepted, we recommend making reservations in advance to ensure availability and to maintain a high-quality ratio of children to certified attendant. You may call the KZ HOTLINE AT 410-318-6806 anytime 24hrs/day
- No child will be accepted for supervision when showing signs of sickness or any communicable diseases (including symptoms of a cold such as sneezing, runny nose and a recurring cough). Children must be free of vomiting, temperature and diarrhea for at least 24 hours before returning to the KidZone. This decision is at the discretion of the KidZone staff. Your child will not be permitted access to the KidZone or you will be asked to take your child home immediately if your child exhibits these symptoms. A Doctor’s note may be required before allowing your child to return to the KidZone.
- The safety of all children in our care is our number one priority. If any child behaves in a disruptive manner that may jeopardize the health, safety or well-being of staff members or other children, LifeBridge Health & Fitness reserves the right to suspend or terminate that child’s use of the KidZone.
- Children are welcome to bring a snack, lunch or dinner with them. Please be sure that these items can be eaten independently (excluding infants). Please label all drink containers and diaper bags. THE KIDZONE IS A NUT FREE ENVIRONMENT; PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BRINGING IN PRODUCTS CONTAINING ANY KIND OF NUTS OR FOODS COOKED IN PEANUT OIL.
- Parents are responsible for signing their children in and out each time they come to the KidZone. If you will be having someone else pick up your child, you must notify the KidZone staff in writing. Others visiting your children are not permitted unless you, the parent, join them.
- The KidZone staff will not be responsible for changing diapers, unless a Diaper Changing Authorization Form has been completed and signed by the parent. If no form has been completed, staff will notify parents when a diaper has become soiled.