We are pleased to announce that LifeBridge Health & Fitness, following its abrupt closure in March at the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, will resume operations on Thursday, June 25th at 7 a.m.
We look forward to welcoming you back. Please be assured that we will be implementing strict guidelines and best practices to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible within the facility.
Please note the following:
- All members and employees who enter the building will have their temperatures taken. Anyone who exhibits signs of illness will be asked to leave immediately.
- Signage displaying our new policies will be posted around the club for all to see.
- Upon returning, all club members will be required to update their photos as well as their email addresses and other contact information to ensure they receive important notifications.
- All members will be asked to complete a health and fitness questionnaire.
- We will be using a reservation system to control capacity and limit the number of people in the facility per local (Baltimore County) and state of Maryland requirements.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at the Welcome and Fitness desk.
Additional guidelines and changes are as follows:
Lockers will not be accessible during the first phase of our reopening. In addition, all showers, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and hot tubs will be unavailable and bath towel services have been discontinued until further notice.
We will be reopening pools immediately and establishing new guidelines and rules to include lap swimming by reservation only and social distancing (closed off lanes) between swimmers.
Masks must be worn by all guests and staff per local (Baltimore County) and state of Maryland policies.
Group exercise classes
All group exercise classes will require a reservation and will have a limited capacity. Reservations can be made at the front desk and via our member app.
All members will be required to clean gym equipment after use. Please use available sanitary wipes to clean/disinfect cardio equipment, weight bars and dumbbells, seats, and all other equipment after each use. Purell hand sanitizer bottles will available to all members at the fitness desk along with 22 new Ecolab hand sanitizer stations.
Gym bags will not be allowed on workout floor spaces. This is to keep walkways clear, adhere to physical distancing guidelines, and avoid cross-contamination.
Frequently asked questions
- Will I be charged membership dues when LifeBridge Health & Fitness reopens?
No. As a courtesy to our members, monthly dues will not be charged until Aug. 1, 2020.
- What if I don’t want to return immediately upon the reopening of LifeBridge Health & Fitness?
We are offering all members a voluntary membership freeze (value of $30) good for 90 days.
- How often will LifeBridge Health & Fitness’ housekeeping staff be cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment?
Housekeeping has created zones for the entire club and will be cleaning each zone on a schedule throughout each day.
- What kind of disinfectant cleaner is used to clean surfaces and equipment at LifeBridge Health & Fitness?
We use Virex II, a hospital-grade disinfectant approved for use against all viruses, including COVID-19.
- What kind of hand sanitizer is available for use at LifeBridge Health & Fitness?
Ecolab and Purell hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the facility.
LifeBridge Health & Fitness strongly encourage everyone to be socially responsible and think about others.