An exercise cycling class (sometimes called “spinning”) is designed to improve your health and fitness through stationary bikes and music. Cycling classes at LifeBridge Health & Fitness combine a cardiovascular workout with aerobic exercise in an encouraging group setting, and is a great low-impact option for any age.
- increased endurance
- strengthened cardiovascular system (heart and lungs)
- burning as many as 500 calories in a 30-minute workout
- lowered total cholesterol
- a low-impact aerobic option
- decreased stress levels and lowered heart rate
- freedom to progress at your own pace using the bike’s resistance component
LifeBridge Health & Fitness Cycling Classes
- CycleFit is a high-calorie burning cardio workout that targets specific energy zones. The stationary bike has a self-adjustable resistance knob so you can tailor your workout to your ability and fitness goals. Set to music, the classes are led by Cyclefit coaches who motivate participants over “hills” and other terrain for a workout that is good for all fitness levels. Heart rate monitors are suggested but not required.
- CycleFit/Core begins with a CycleFit workout. This is followed with abs and core work to round out an excellent, all-over cardio, strength and fitness class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for proper bike set-up.
- There are a limited number of slots. Please sign up at the service desk one hour and fifteen minutes prior to class time.
- If you are more than five minutes late to Cycle class, you will lose your reserved spot. There are no exceptions.
- You may register for a bike up to one week in advance for a $5 fee. It is recommended to reserve a bike on holiday rides.