We want all parents to have the time and opportunity to become their healthiest selves for their children. Our KidZone provides a safe, fun place for children to enjoy supervised, age-appropriate activities while their parents work out.
Features include educational games, crafts, story time and much more. To ensure the safety of and proper attention for each child, we maintain a ratio of six children per adult and two infants per adult. All employees are certified in Infant and Child CPR and undergo drug testing and extensive state and federal background checks.
Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, but we recommend making reservations in advance to ensure availability. You can call the KidZone Hotline at 410-618-6806 24 hours a day.
Vanessa Goodwin – Team Lead
KIDZONE’S PHONE #
2 months to 12 years old
HOURS OF OPERATION*
Saturday 8AM-11:30 AM
Evening hours are not available currently. If you are interested in evening hours, please email Vanessa email@example.com As demand grows, we will look to add these hours.
The amount of time allowed for your child(ren) to visit KidZone is 2.5 hours.
*In the event of a severe weather event, a decision as to the opening/closing time will be updated on KZ direct line
Members can add-on a child(s) KidZone usage to their membership. The cost is $20/month for the first child and $15/month for each additional child.
|Number of Visits||Cost per child/per hour||Price|
No refunds are offered on unused KidZone sessions.
- Ages 2 months to 12 years old only.
- Visits are limited to 2.5 hours.
- We ask that if you are not able to bring your child(ren) to the KidZone that you cancel your appointment at least two hours before your scheduled visit. If a cancellation is not made, a charge will incur for the amount of time reserved.
- Parents are responsible for signing their children in and out each time they come to the KidZone. If you have arranged for someone else to pick up your child, you must notify the KidZone staff in writing. No other visitors will be permitted unless you, the parent, join them.
- Children are welcome to bring a snack, lunch or dinner with them. Please be sure that these items can be eaten independently (excluding infants). Please label all drink containers and diaper bags. The KidZone is a nut-free environment; please do not bring in products containing any kind of nuts or food cooked in peanut oil.
- No child will be accepted for supervision when showing signs of sickness or any communicable diseases (including symptoms of a cold such as sneezing, runny nose and a recurring cough). Children must be free of vomiting, temperature and diarrhea for at least 24 hours before returning to the KidZone. This decision is at the discretion of the KidZone staff. Your child will not be permitted access to the KidZone or you will be asked to take your child home immediately if your child exhibits these symptoms. A doctor’s note may be required before allowing your child to return to the KidZone.
- The KidZone staff is not responsible for changing diapers unless a Diaper Changing Authorization Form has been completed and signed by the parent. If no form has been completed, staff will notify parents when a diaper has become soiled.
- The safety of all children in our care is our No. 1 priority. If any child behaves in a disruptive manner that may jeopardize the health, safety or well-being of staff members or other children, LifeBridge Health & Fitness reserves the right to suspend or terminate that child’s use of the KidZone.